4. Development on the PegasosPPC

If you have further topics, please let me know.

Regards, Lars
Re: PPC Team Meeting, Sun 2004-12-19, 20 UTC [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 20:44 +0100, Lars Weiler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to invite all ppc-devs and devs who own a ppc
> to our quarterly team meeting on Sunday, December 19 at 20
> UTC in irc://freenode.net/gentoo-ppc-meetings

I would really like to attend the meeting, especially being a new member
of the PPC team, however 20 UTC works out to be 4am here. I may make it
up that late/early with some caffeinated assistance, but I doubt it.

Is it possible someone could log the meeting, and send it to the list?
I'm really interested in both the release topics (2004.3/2005.0), as
well as hopefully getting GNOME 2.8.2 out in time for 2005.0.

Thanks guys, have fun.

Mike Gardiner
(Obz)

Re: PPC Team Meeting, Sun 2004-12-19, 20 UTC [ In reply to ]
* Mike Gardiner <obz@gentoo.org> [04/12/18 18:01 +0800]:
> I would really like to attend the meeting, especially being a new member
> of the PPC team, however 20 UTC works out to be 4am here. I may make it
> up that late/early with some caffeinated assistance, but I doubt it.

Sorry, most of the team hails from Europe and it's hard to
find a date where everybody can attend. I asked for the
dates earlier the week and 20UTC was a common date.

> Is it possible someone could log the meeting, and send it to the list?

Of course. I'll do that.

> I'm really interested in both the release topics (2004.3/2005.0), as
> well as hopefully getting GNOME 2.8.2 out in time for 2005.0.

If you think it's stable and if nobody is against it...
Just move forward and make all of the 70+ packages stable!

Regards, Lars
Re: PPC Team Meeting, Sun 2004-12-19, 20 UTC [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 18 December 2004 19:44, Lars Weiler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to invite all ppc-devs and devs who own a ppc
> to our quarterly team meeting on Sunday, December 19 at 20
> UTC in irc://freenode.net/gentoo-ppc-meetings

:( This clashes with the Apache herd meeting (which I can't afford to miss).
We start an hour earlier than you, so hopefully I'll be able to drop in
later.

> 1. Review of the 2004.3 release

I've posted a brief description of a number of problems in my blog for now.
Sorry, just been too short of time to get them into bugzilla or onto this
list.

Best regards,
Stu
--
Stuart Herbert stuart@gentoo.org
Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/

GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C