Mailing List Archive

Donated Pegasos box
Hi,

When we took up the offer of a donation of ten Pegasos boxes, it was in return
for each of us posting a regular update about what we're doing with the
machine.

Well, no-one's bothered to sort out / pass on the details of where we should
be sending the updates ;-) So I'm posting about the machine I received, and
what I'm doing with it, in the Gentoo PPC section of my blog.

http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/archives/category/gentoo/gentoo-ppc/

Once the machine has Gentoo PPC installed, the plan is that I'll be using this
machine for testing & marking stable our collection of web servers and
web-based packages, as I already look after most of these on x86.

Plug: any web-related queries, come and join #gentoo-apache on IRC. If I'm
not around, there are normally plenty of other devs who are ;-)

Best regards,
Stu
--
Stuart Herbert stuart@gentoo.org
Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/

GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C

Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Donated Pegasos box [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 00:40 +0000, Stuart Herbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When we took up the offer of a donation of ten Pegasos boxes, it was in return
> for each of us posting a regular update about what we're doing with the
> machine.
>
> Well, no-one's bothered to sort out / pass on the details of where we should
> be sending the updates ;-) So I'm posting about the machine I received, and
> what I'm doing with it, in the Gentoo PPC section of my blog.

I haven't heard from Freescale on that matter yet.

//David Holm