What's the correct way to sync the prefix repo (like emerge --sync),
can I just replace prefix/usr/portage with the latest snapshot?

Tobias
Re: sync prefix repo [ In reply to ]
On 12-04-2006 10:20:35 +0200, Tobias Hahn wrote:
> What's the correct way to sync the prefix repo (like emerge --sync),
> can I just replace prefix/usr/portage with the latest snapshot?

Hi Tobias,

Sorry for the delay. At this moment, it is not possible to sync the
prefix tree. It is being worked on to make the tree more available to
outsiders, probably using anonymous SVN or something like that.

In the mean time you will unfortunately have to replace your tree with a
fresh tree snapshot.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo for Mac OS X Project