Mailing List Archive

2006.1 profiles going away soon
Just a heads up, but the 2006.1 profiles are starting to get a bit old and
hanging some things up for us (pam, etc), so I've decided to deprecate them and
will be removing them from the tree shortly. Probably within a week or two.

At minimum, anyone using 2006.1 still should migrate to 2007.0 and NPTL. The
2007.1-dev profile is even better, and that'll become 2007.1 soon after the
official 2007.1 goes out, even though we likely won't make that release
timeline. Then we'll cook up something for a 2008.0-dev profile.

Cheers!,

--Kumba

--
Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead

"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond