Mailing List Archive

2005.1 mips prerelease
To get ready for the 2005.1 release I've generated some prerelease stages and
put them into my webspace. If you are (re)installing a box in the near future
please give these stages a try and report any problems back to this list.

One difference from previous releases is I am not generating stage1 and stage2
files for mips4. Most people should start from stage3 on mips since unlike x86
there are no optimization gains from starting at stage1. However if you do wish
to start from stage1 you can use the mips3 stage1/2 and change your CFLAGS.

http://dev.gentoo.org/~hardave/mips/stages/2005.1-pre1/

Hardave