Mailing List Archive

New Developers
Please welcome two new developers to the MIPS Team:

Stuart Longland (Redhatter)
Stephen Bennett (spb)

Stuart is a new recruit, and is best known for his very well done revamp of the
Gentoo/MIPS install instructions into the New & Improved Gentoo/MIPS Handbook.
He'll be handling not only Documentation material, but also helping out on the
Cobalt port (making stages, colo, user inquiries, qube1 work).

Stephen is an existing Gentoo developer who dabbles in other areas of Gentoo,
including, but not limited to, the Hardened team and Gentoo/BSD. Having
recently accquired an SGI O2 system, he's helping a bit in areas like security,
and SELinux support.

Please welcome both to the team!

--Kumba

--
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
Re: New Developers [ In reply to ]
> Stephen is an existing Gentoo developer

You're right, I am. I don't know where this spb imposter came from, but
everyone knows I'm the real SPB! :)

-Steve