SELinux policies arent getting loaded at startup!

I've emerged and re-emerged sysvinit, libselinux, and everything else 3
or 4 times, with no results. I also can't find anything in the kernel
logs that suggest its not working (audit messages show its at least
starting).

Anyone have suggestions where I could look to try to fix this? Kind of
hard to develop policies if I can't test if they're working...

Mike
Re: SELinux Policy on startup [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 16:04, Michael Tindal wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance, but I've run 10 different google queries with no
> results, so I'm asking here. I've been working on some workstation
> SELinux policies to add to the Gentoo policies, and so far I've gotten
> the X policies to load and label and all that nice stuff, but I have a
> problem (which I had before I started working on the new policies). The
> SELinux policies arent getting loaded at startup!
>
> I've emerged and re-emerged sysvinit, libselinux, and everything else 3
> or 4 times, with no results. I also can't find anything in the kernel
> logs that suggest its not working (audit messages show its at least
> starting).

Unmerge sysvinit and remerge baselayout. In <baselayout-1.10 sysvinit
was included in baselayout. In >=baselayout-1.10 sysvinit was split
out. Unfortunately neither >=baselayout 1.10 nor >=sysvinit-2.84 are
stable yet (grrr).

--
Chris PeBenito
<pebenito@gentoo.org>

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243