are there any future plans for hardened clang?

Regards
wabe
Re: hardened clang [ In reply to ]
Am Sonntag, 21.12.2014 um 21:29
schrieb <wabenbau@gmail.com>:

> Hi folks,
>
> are there any future plans for hardened clang?

Is my question too unspecific or just too stupid for an answer? ;-)

Regards
wabe
Re: Re: hardened clang [ In reply to ]
On 12/23/2014 02:30 PM, wabenbau@gmail.com wrote:

>> are there any future plans for hardened clang?
>
> Is my question too unspecific or just too stupid for an answer? ;-)

Probably just that we don't want to send 100 "no" replies to the mailing
list. You're stuck waiting for a "yes" instead. If you wait long enough
without a "yes," that's a "no" =)
Re: Re: hardened clang [ In reply to ]
Am Dienstag, 23.12.2014 um 15:07
schrieb Michael Orlitzky <mjo@gentoo.org>:

> On 12/23/2014 02:30 PM, wabenbau@gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> are there any future plans for hardened clang?
> >
> > Is my question too unspecific or just too stupid for an answer? ;-)
> >

> Probably just that we don't want to send 100 "no" replies to the
> mailing list. You're stuck waiting for a "yes" instead. If you wait
> long enough without a "yes," that's a "no" =)

Ok. So I was just to impatient. THX for the answer.

Regards
wabe
Re: Re: hardened clang [ In reply to ]
tisdag 23 december 2014 21.50.58 skrev wabenbau@gmail.com:
> Am Dienstag, 23.12.2014 um 15:07
>
> schrieb Michael Orlitzky <mjo@gentoo.org>:
> > >
> > > Is my question too unspecific or just too stupid for an answer? ;-)
> >
> > Probably just that we don't want to send 100 "no" replies to the
> > mailing list. You're stuck waiting for a "yes" instead. If you wait
> > long enough without a "yes," that's a "no" =)
>
> Ok. So I was just to impatient. THX for the answer.
>
> Regards
> wabe
I don't have any plans yet to patch clang with hardened features
/Magnus