Mailing List Archive

SELinux base policy 2.20120725 rev 9 in hardened-dev overlay
With rev 8 being stable, it's time for a new round of updates.

Plenty of upstream changes have been committed (although the number has
dropped significantly lately, we're now down to around 20 commits a week or
so I think). In any case, below are the changes that are included from a
Gentoo point of view:

#444540 postgresql-9.2 start failure
#447326 phpfpm start failure
#446448 stunnel start failure
#445978 reduce installation time for selinux-base
#445974 provide selinux-dirsrv package
#445196 rundir fix for bind
#436474 create .config immediately with correct context
#444962 do not audit getsched on domains when running htop
#444810 use selinux-unconfined for mcs/mls policies, introduce USE=unconfined

Have a go at it.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen