For start no need for eclipse, I need to debug from the command line or vim.
Regards,
Kfir
Re: gdb debugging of small system built with catalyst [ In reply to ]
FEATURES=installsources would probably get what you need by normalizing all
source trees into /usr/src/debug/.
-mike
Re: gdb debugging of small system built with catalyst [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:

> FEATURES=installsources would probably get what you need by normalizing all
> source trees into /usr/src/debug/.
> -mike

Thanks Mike,
I'm using FEATURES="installsources splitdebug"
so now I have /usr/lib/debug and /usr/src/debug, and together, I can
control the copying of debug directories to the target.
I'm now struggling connecting eclipse to debugging remote the target.
If someone have some insight for me, I'll be happy to hear it.

Thanks,
Kfir
Re: gdb debugging of small system built with catalyst [ In reply to ]
On Monday 02 January 2012 04:09:10 Kfir Lavi wrote:
> I'm now struggling connecting eclipse to debugging remote the target.
> If someone have some insight for me, I'll be happy to hear it.

http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=debuggers
http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=toolchain:eclipse:tool-setup

you should be able to replace the Blackfin-specific stuff with whatever your
target happens to be
-mike