From: mario muñoz suarez <mariosegurcala@hotmail.com>
To: trustees@gentoo.org
Subject: gentoo
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 08:43:03 +0000

hola , me llamo mario muñoz suarez i estoy muy interesado en la nueva
distribucion de gentoo con kde 4.0

pero gentoo solo se distribuye en ingles , quisiera hacerles una
peticion de que me tradujeran este sistema operativo a español

muchas gracias

Regards,
Ferris
--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@gentoo.org>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)
Re: [Fwd: gentoo] --- Translation question [ In reply to ]
Hi:

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 11:57:07AM +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> Documentation people --- I'm forwarding this to you as it a request for
> documentation in Spanins (español).

I'm not sure if Mario is referring to docs themselves or he really wants
the translation of system tools, desktop environment and such (probably
including portage).

Gentoo documentation is already available in Spanish. I will take care of
answering him in a private mail, pointing him to docs and localization
guide.

Thanks you.

--
Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@gentoo.org>