Zhang Le, Robert
GPG key ID: 1E4E2973
Fingerprint: 0260 C902 B8F8 6506 6586 2B90 BC51 C808 1E4E 2973
Zhang Le wrote:
> Hi, guys!
>
> I have built a g.o clone using gorg.
> http://www.gentoo-cn.org
>
> I want to do some localization.
>
> I want to know whether this is the correct way to go.
> I'd like to hear you guys' comments.

Nice.
Please make it really obvious (even for non-Chinese readers) that it is not an
official Gentoo site. Change some images, colours, layout...

See gentoo.neysx.org as an example.

BTW, you're not first one to be interested in l18n, see
fr.gentoo.neysx.org or pl.gentoo.neysx.org
FYI, translated news items are picked up automatically from /news/LANG/ when
they are available.

/ Xavier Neys
\_ Gentoo Documentation Project
/
/\ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/
Re: www.gentoo-cn.org [ In reply to ]
Il Friday 09 November 2007 14:40:39 Xavier Neys ha scritto:

> BTW, you're not first one to be interested in l18n, see
> fr.gentoo.neysx.org or pl.gentoo.neysx.org
> FYI, translated news items are picked up automatically from /news/LANG/
> when they are available.

Sound interesting 8)

neyxs, could you give me some technical info about this? How could i start to
contribute?

I also want it.gentoo.neysx.org ;-)

--
Davide Cendron