Gentoo Documentation Project
Italian Lead Translator

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/it/
Re: proposal: insert KDE Upgrade FAQ in doc index [ In reply to ]
Davide Cendron wrote:
> Hi, i've seen that KDE herds have put online a nice KDE Upgrade FAQ:
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/kde-expat-upgrading.xml
>
> I think it would be useful to publish this link on Gentoo Documentation Index
> (together with other upgrade guides, like Gnome 2.18 Upgrade).
>
> What do you think about?
>
> Cheers,

That's only a specific doc about the expat 2.0 breakage for KDE, not a
general upgrade doc, near as I can tell.

Also, someone tell the KDE team to write a real value for the author
title attribute for dertobi123 -- something like "Contributor" would
work nicely. Bah.
Re: proposal: insert KDE Upgrade FAQ in doc index [ In reply to ]
Davide Cendron wrote:
> What do you think about?

I agree with nightmorph. The FAQ was originally written to live in my
devspace and serve as a quick answer to the numerous requests we had on
#gentoo-kde about broken upgrades.

Josh Saddler wrote:
> Also, someone tell the KDE team to write a real value for the author
> title attribute for dertobi123 -- something like "Contributor" would
> work nicely. Bah.

Fixed in CVS. I wonder how the author of the FAQ can be in the docs team
when he makes such mistakes.. :)