Mailing List Archive

State of the German translations
Hi all,
for the past few weeks Tobias Heinlein (keytoaster) has been a great help as a
follow-up lead translator for the German docs and since he maintains most
documents directly in /doc we agreed to share management of the trads script
on the gentoo.de website [1]. We hope that this will reflect the actual state
of the translations better and thus give prospective translators a better
idea of what is needed to get all files current and (mostly) bug free.
Don't worry neysx, only the two of us have access and we used Gentoo's anon
cvs.
Many thanks also go to dertobi123 for helping us set this up.
So long,
Hendrik

[1] http://www.gentoo.de/trads/