Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Hello,

My name is Rodrigo. I'm a Computer Sciente Graduate with good experience
with Linux based systems and fluency in english.

If there is any help I can provide to the translation of the Gentoo Linux
Documentation, please let me know.

Best regards from Brasil.

Rodrigo Ribeiro
Re: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese [ In reply to ]
On 01/03/07, Rodrigo Ribeiro <dbconsultoria@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Rodrigo. I'm a Computer Sciente Graduate with good experience
> with Linux based systems and fluency in english.
>
> If there is any help I can provide to the translation of the Gentoo Linux
> Documentation, please let me know.
>
> Best regards from Brasil.
>
> Rodrigo Ribeiro

Hi,

Please contact Marcelo Góes (vanquirius@gentoo.org) if you want to
help in translating docs into brazilian portuguese.

Also, if you want to help us with our docs in english, just search for
bugs assigned to docs-team@gentoo.org on bugs.gentoo.org and check if
you can help us cope with any of them.

with regards,

Łukasz Damentko