information, etc) is welcome, for this will be my first project.
I hope you will hear from me soon!

Gyuszk
Re: Hungarian translation project [ In reply to ]
Gyuszk wrote:
> [. . .]

Actually, you've missed it. There is an unofficial [hu] section available:

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/hu/index.xml

There've been one or two translators working at it for several months
now, just check bugzilla to see all the closed [hu] translation bugs.
Still, more help is always welcome; maybe it will be made official once
enough docs have been updated & translated.
Re: Hungarian translation project [ In reply to ]
Josh Saddler írta:
> Gyuszk wrote:
>
>> [. . .]
>>

> Actually, you've missed it. There is an unofficial [hu] section available:
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/hu/index.xml
>
> There've been one or two translators working at it for several months
> now, just check bugzilla to see all the closed [hu] translation bugs.
> Still, more help is always welcome; maybe it will be made official once
> enough docs have been updated & translated.

Hi there, thanks!

I've found the hungarian translator guys. :) Thanks a lot, we are in
touch now.
Re: Hungarian translation project [ In reply to ]
Gyuszk wrote:
> Josh Saddler írta:
>> Gyuszk wrote:
>>
>>> [. . .]
>>>
>> Actually, you've missed it. There is an unofficial [hu] section available:
>>
>> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/hu/index.xml
>>
>> There've been one or two translators working at it for several months
>> now, just check bugzilla to see all the closed [hu] translation bugs.
>> Still, more help is always welcome; maybe it will be made official once
>> enough docs have been updated & translated.
>>

> Hi there, thanks!
>
> I've found the hungarian translator guys. :) Thanks a lot, we are in
> touch now.

Good.
We do receive a batch of updates once in a while:
http://tinyurl.com/yrwmd9
You can get the files from
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/doc/hu/
or use anoncvs.gentoo.org
FYI, http://www.gentoo.org/doc/hu/overview.xml

Let's hope you can help them set up an official hu team.

/ Xavier Neys
\_ Gentoo Documentation Project
/
/\ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/