\_ Gentoo Documentation Project
/
/\ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/
Re: Short term todo list [ In reply to ]
Xavier Neys wrote:
> Rename all /doc/LANG/inserts-LANG.xml to /doc/LANG/inserts.xml
> I promised that a long time ago.

Done! inserts.xml can be managed just like any other file. Using different
names prevented that for some of our translators.
It can have a <version> element which I have added to some files.
It can be listed in metadoc.xml

/ Xavier Neys
Re: Short term todo list [ In reply to ]
Xavier Neys wrote:
> Dear g-docies,
>
> Finish the x86 quick install "rewrite"

I have a couple of drafts for a basic quick x86 install and a quick x86 w/
soft raid & lvm2 at

http://gentoo.neysx.org/mystuff/gentoo-x86-quickinstall.xml
http://gentoo.neysx.org/mystuff/gentoo-x86+raid+lvm2-quickinstall.xml

/ Xavier Neys