When everything is alright, the document should be uploaded.

Regards,

Norman

Re: German translation to the UTF-8 guide [ In reply to ]
Due to connection problems the attachment hasn't been sent.
Again, with attachment.

Norman
Re: German translation to the UTF-8 guide [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 04:06:49 +0100
Norman Golisz <norman-golisz@arcor.de> wrote:

> I've written a German translation for the UTF-8 guide
> (http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/utf-8.xml).
> I'd appreciate when someone takes a look over the translation and tries
> to find out mistakes. Any reports can be posted to the mailing list.
>
> When everything is alright, the document should be uploaded.

Please submit translated doc via bugs.gentoo.org in a bug assigned to
docs-team@gentoo.org, with [de] mention in its summary.
German translators will take care of it after then.

with regards,

Łukasz Damentko

--
Polish Lead Translator
Re: German translation to the UTF-8 guide [ In reply to ]
Norman Golisz wrote:
> Due to connection problems the attachment hasn't been sent.
> Again, with attachment.

We don't accept translated HTML pages. Please read our Tips and Tricks
[1] and other documents [2] [3] [4] if you would like to help us. And as
Łukasz said, please use the Bugzilla [5] for submitting translation.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/doc-tipsntricks.xml
[2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/translators-howto.xml
[3] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xml-guide.xml
[4] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/doc-policy.xml