in the GDP documentation.

Thanks in advance for help

José
Re: Beginner needs help [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I think I have found a solution to my problem. In fact copying the
original file from EN to FR folder and then translating works. The only
trouble I had was that the link to the file (chapter) was not yet
present in the master document /doc/fr/handbook/handbook-amd64.xml.
We have something to learn every day .

Now everything renders correctly in the browser.

Re: Beginner needs help [ In reply to ]
Hmm, never thought of doing translations.
Is there a lot of stuff left to do in English to French translations? Or
just some article here and there?

Damien

Re: Beginner needs help [ In reply to ]
Quoting Damien Levac <damien.levac@gmail.com>:

> Hmm, never thought of doing translations.
> Is there a lot of stuff left to do in English to French translations? Or
> just some article here and there?
>
> Damien

Hello
There is at least 3 years updates to integrate, since the french
translation is not active anymore.

I started an initiative to update the French manual [1], but I don't
have not so much time for now (I had some free time before, but I
changed of work and have things to do =:o>)

Feel free to collaborate to that unofficial initiative, the best way
for non-developers is to files documentation bugs with patch to
updated documents.

Kind regards,
Xavier Miller

[1]