"literate" form, using Noweb and LaTeX for better readability. See
attached for a simple example chapter.

If you'd be interested, please leave a reply. Thanks.
Re: Gentoo Linux Handbook book [ In reply to ]
On 23:40 Sun 06 Mar , Mansour Moufid wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I would like to gauge interest in the community for a published
> version of the Gentoo Handbook. How many people would be interested in
> owning a complete printed version of the Handbook?

Hmm, wouldn't that be outdated immediately when printed? And also,
think about the poor trees. And also Copy&Paste of shell commands
during install is so much more of a pain.

Sorry, I see zero interest in this.

--
Thomas Kahle
http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/
Re: Gentoo Linux Handbook book [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Thomas Kahle <tomka@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Hmm, wouldn't that be outdated immediately when printed?  And also,
> think about the poor trees.  And also Copy&Paste of shell commands
> during install is so much more of a pain.
>
> Sorry, I see zero interest in this.

Thanks for the feedback. That's been my general impression as well,
unfortunately.

IMHO, a book would have made for a nicer item in the Gentoo store than
the current selection... But I did find an excellent online book if
anyone is looking for one:

https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-812252.html