available. I have been adding new entries and removing old ones along
with the changes to metadoc.xml and apparently I missed a few in the
past or just forgot about updating trads.xml.

How do the other translation teams handle it? How do you decide about
the files' priorities?

Thanks,
Tobias

[1] http://www.gentoo.de/trads/trads-de.xml
Re: trads.xml updates available? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 00:29:24 +0100
Tobias Heinlein <keytoaster@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that there were some docs missing in our (the
> Germans') trads.xml and I wonder if there are any updates on it
> publicly available. I have been adding new entries and removing old
> ones along with the changes to metadoc.xml and apparently I missed
> a few in the past or just forgot about updating trads.xml.
>
> How do the other translation teams handle it? How do you decide
> about the files' priorities?
>
> Thanks,
> Tobias
>
> [1] http://www.gentoo.de/trads/trads-de.xml

Beats me. I don't remember if I've ever had to make changes to the
file. Maybe neysx did back in the day, but he's nowhere to be found.
I'd say just do what works for you and fits with the rest of our
docs. Any other help you need from me, just ask.

There's a doc someplace that lists the relative priorities of
the docs -- handbook was at the top of the list.
Re: trads.xml updates available? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 12:29:24AM +0100, Tobias Heinlein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that there were some docs missing in our (the Germans')
> trads.xml and I wonder if there are any updates on it publicly
> available. I have been adding new entries and removing old ones along
> with the changes to metadoc.xml and apparently I missed a few in the
> past or just forgot about updating trads.xml.
>
> How do the other translation teams handle it? How do you decide about
> the files' priorities?
>
> Thanks,
> Tobias
>
> [1] http://www.gentoo.de/trads/trads-de.xml

The Spanish translation team uses [1] to keep track of the status of
translations.

Priorities and time frames for translations are shown at [2].

Regards.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/es/overview.xml
[2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/translators-howto.xml#doc_chap3