the metric system) and was 52cm tall.

It goes without saying I won't be working on Gentoo docs the first
coming days nor be often available on IRC, but that shouldn't take too
long: when both of my girls - gf and daughter - are back at home and
all paperwork is done, I will have some time available as I'm not
going to work for a few weeks now ;-)

Greetz & see you all on IRC / mail.

Sven Vermeulen
Re: A new Gentoo user is born [ In reply to ]
Re: A new Gentoo user is born [ In reply to ]
On 08/07/2008 06:17 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Hi guys 'n gals
>
> My daughter is born on august 5th, exactly as the gynaecologist has
> predicted. As both her parents are Gentoo users, I have no doubt that
> she will become one as well (right now, I don't think she can deal
> with the password rules enforced on my Gentoo installation). Her name
> is Iebe Vermeulen and at birth weighted 3.260 kilograms (yes, I use
> the metric system) and was 52cm tall.

Sven,

Congrats to you all! Very glad to hear the happy news. Pass on some pics
of you all later :)

Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@gentoo.org>
docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org
devrel | http://devrel.gentoo.org
infra | http://infrastructure.gentoo.org
GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345
Re: A new Gentoo user is born [ In reply to ]
Am Donnerstag, den 07.08.2008, 00:17 +0200 schrieb Sven Vermeulen:
> Hi guys 'n gals
>
> My daughter is born on august 5th, exactly as the gynaecologist has
> predicted. As both her parents are Gentoo users, I have no doubt that
> she will become one as well (right now, I don't think she can deal
> with the password rules enforced on my Gentoo installation). Her name
> is Iebe Vermeulen and at birth weighted 3.260 kilograms (yes, I use
> the metric system) and was 52cm tall.

Congratulations! :)

Tobias
Re: A new Gentoo user is born [ In reply to ]
On 00:17 Thu 07 Aug , Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Hi guys 'n gals
>
> My daughter is born on august 5th, exactly as the gynaecologist has
> predicted. As both her parents are Gentoo users, I have no doubt that
> she will become one as well (right now, I don't think she can deal
> with the password rules enforced on my Gentoo installation). Her name
> is Iebe Vermeulen and at birth weighted 3.260 kilograms (yes, I use
> the metric system) and was 52cm tall.

Congratulations!

Zhang Le
Re: A new Gentoo user is born [ In reply to ]
Congratulations!

--
---
Widyachacra Rajapaksha.

If you're respectful by habit,
constantly honoring the worthy,
four things increase:
long life, beauty,
happiness, strength.
- The Buddha (Dhammapada)
Re: A new Gentoo user is born [ In reply to ]
Woah a Gentoo-baby :) Congratulations dad! :)

--
Jed R. Mallen | GPG key ID: 81E575A3 fp: 4E1E CBA5 7E6A 2F8B 8756 660A
E54C 39D6 81E5 75A3 | http://nocti.co.nr