Mailing List Archive

Re: New developer: Michael Hammer (mueli)
Petteri Räty schrieb:
> Joinin us from Graz, Austria is Michael "mueli" Hammer. He will be
> joining us to maintain kerberos related packages. Michael is responsible
> for the infrastructure at the Graz University of Technology and they run
> Gentoo of course. So no longer do you have to think about moving to
> other distros as this corner hopefully stays maintained. If he does a
> poor job on it it's time for the hammer and sickle. On his free time
> Michael restores and old Mini from 1975.

So now you finally made it :)

Let's see how our new kerberos conspiracy works out... Oh wait, that
used to be sekrit, right? ;)

Welcome !

-Jokey

Re: New developer: Michael Hammer (mueli) [ In reply to ]
* Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@salomon.at> [080506 08:13]:
> > [...] Michael is responsible
> > for the infrastructure at the Graz University of Technology [...]

I've to correct this because I don't want to adorn myself with
borrowed plumes ;) I am responsible for the infrastructure of the
Insitute for Strength of Materials but not for the whole University.

> > [...] and they run Gentoo of course. [...]

.. and that's really true and I am also a bit proude of it. On oure
whole Insitute we are using (except two True64 machines) Linux and
only 2 PCs are running debian - all others are running Gentoo!!

> Hehe, Graz on the advance ;) Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome! We'll learn windows how POSIX is written ;)

greets, mueli

______
Michael Hammer / |
GPG-Key-ID: 0x1BA5F0DE \______|
GPG-Fingerprint: ||
8704 11D1 048A 2F24 89D0 6B9E 3EC4 6EDF 1BA5 F0DE ||
phone: +43 (0) 650 86 33 55 8 ||
Graz - AUSTRIA ||
http://www.michael-hammer.at/ michael@derhammer.net ~~