Mailing List Archive

Developer testers wanted for Git-support on overlays.gentoo.org
Hi folks,

I'm looking for some more testers for something shiny and new:
Namely the new Git support for overlay hosting (actually, you can host
any Gentoo-related Git repo with it, it'll be the home of Uberlord's new
*RC, and PMS ultimately).

I already set up the existing folk with Git overlays from overlays.g.o,
but I need more testers. For now I'm asking specifically for developers
for testing, but those repos will ultimately be open to any authorized
committer (eg ciaranm for PMS, uberlord for *RC).

Anybody willing to be a tester, please ping me via email or on IRC.
(email me if I'm not actually present at IRC when you want me).

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy