going to get reassigned to maintainer-needed since I absolutely have _ZERO_
interest in maintaining it any longer.

Regards,

Christian

--
Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
Re: net-wireless/ipw3945{,d} needs your help [ In reply to ]
I'd be willing to maintain it.

Benjamin Gramlich

Re: net-wireless/ipw3945{,d} needs your help [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 11:09:32AM +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
> The package itself is hopefully going away when iwl3945 is finally useable.
What do you mean finally usable?

I've been using iwl3945 on my laptop for close on 2 months, with no
issues in the last month. Let the ipw3945 die already.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
Re: net-wireless/ipw3945{,d} needs your help [ In reply to ]
Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 11:09:32AM +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
>> The package itself is hopefully going away when iwl3945 is finally useable.
> What do you mean finally usable?
>
> I've been using iwl3945 on my laptop for close on 2 months, with no
> issues in the last month. Let the ipw3945 die already.

Ditto, and I'm a retard when it comes to network stuff.

--
fonts / wxWindows / gcc-porting / treecleaners
9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)