Also, I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone who lives in the
northern california (USA) area. We do this geek party called Super
Happy Dev House every few weeks, and the next one is tomorrow,
Saturday, August 11th. It's free, and there will be food and geeks. If
you want more information, check out [1]. I know it's sort of last
minute, but we're going from 2pm until 1am, and you can show up or
leave at any time. Come by if you get a chance :)

1) http://www.superhappydevhouse.org/letter19
Re: LinuxWorld pictures and Dev House [ In reply to ]
Mike Lundy wrote:
> Quite the crew: http://www.flickr.com/photos/novas0x2a/1079324702/.
> Also, http://www.flickr.com/photos/novas0x2a/1079315370/
>
> (If anyone in the pictures wants to be tagged, let me know, or just
> send me a friend request and then do it yourself)
>
> Solar must be a vampire- he didn't end up in any of my pictures.
>
> Also, I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone who lives in the
> northern california (USA) area. We do this geek party called Super
> Happy Dev House every few weeks, and the next one is tomorrow,
> Saturday, August 11th. It's free, and there will be food and geeks. If
> you want more information, check out [1]. I know it's sort of last
> minute, but we're going from 2pm until 1am, and you can show up or
> leave at any time. Come by if you get a chance :)
>
> 1) http://www.superhappydevhouse.org/letter19

Nice pictures, Mike! Much thanks.

hey dostrow, man your hair's grown out since SCALE. Who's that you're
molesting?

and i think this one's vapier
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/novas0x2a/1079315370/) -- that how you
always look? ;)

RUNS AWAY.
Re: LinuxWorld pictures and Dev House [ In reply to ]
070810 Mike Lundy wrote:
> Quite the crew: http://www.flickr.com/photos/novas0x2a/1079324702/.
> Also, http://www.flickr.com/photos/novas0x2a/1079315370/

Why are they all so fat ? (Retreats north of the frontier ... )

SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@chass.utoronto.ca
ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto