Petteri

PS. I tried but couldn't get myself subscribed to -dev-announce yet but
maybe before the next one :)
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
Il Wednesday 18 July 2007 23:22:56 Petteri Räty ha scritto:
> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.
>
> Regards,
> Petteri
>
> PS. I tried but couldn't get myself subscribed to -dev-announce yet but
> maybe before the next one :)

Wow, it's a WONDERFUL news 8)

Welcome back swift, it's an honour for me working aside you ;)

/me bow to the elder doc dev

--
Davide Cendron

Gentoo Documentation Project
Italian Lead Translator

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/it/
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
Petteri Räty wrote:
> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.

Welcome back, Sven :)
Kind Regards,
--
Dimitry Bradt - diox@gentoo.org
Gentoo/Linux Developer
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
On 7/18/07, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.

Welcome back Sven!

Btw, you should be nominated for Council because of bug #27727, comment #2 ;-)

--
Santiago M. Mola
Jabber ID: coldwind@jabberes.org
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
Petteri Räty wrote:
> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.

Hi SwifTy. See you 'round our channel!
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
Glad to see you back :)

Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 12:22:56AM +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.

Where's Chainsaw when you need him?

Really great to see you're back, Sven. Looking forward to seeing your
mails signed with wkr :-)

cheers,
Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
Welcome back Sven!!! Nice to have you with us once again :)

On 7/19/07, josé Alberto Suárez López <bass@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Glad to see you back :)
>
> El jue, 19-07-2007 a las 00:22 +0300, Petteri Räty escribió:
> > Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> > beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> > with nice head shots.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Petteri
> >
> > PS. I tried but couldn't get myself subscribed to -dev-announce yet but
> > maybe before the next one :)

Ioannis Aslanidis

<deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E
žÚ(uëàz{h¢Šà™¨¥Šx%ŠË
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 18 July 2007 23:22, Petteri Räty wrote:
> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.
A bit late but welcome back Sven!

--
Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen
Gentoo Linux Security Team
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
Petteri Räty wrote:
> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.

Muahahaha. /me blows Sven's head off with a sawed-off shotgun, or maybe
a sniper rifle would be nicer ;)

Welcome back Sven, been missing ya around here :)

--
Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@gentoo.org>
docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org
Re: Zombie: Sven Vermeulen (swift) [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:22:56 +0300
Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Your doc zombie Sven Vermeulen has risen from his grave and is back to
> beat www.gentoo.org/doc/en with his fingers. Give him the usual welcome
> with nice head shots.

Welcome back, Sven. And no, you can't have my brain. I said no! No! Don't get
any closer to me! Aaargh, nooooooooooooooooooo!!

--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86