Mailing List Archive

New global USE flag: gsl
Hi,

I propose to create a new global USE flag:

$ euse -i gsl
global use flags (searching: gsl)
no matching entries found

local use flags (searching: gsl)
[- ] gsl (dev-perl/PDL):
Use the GNU scientific library for calculations

[- ] gsl (mail-filter/bogofilter):
Use the GNU scientific library for calculations

[- ] gsl (media-gfx/asymptote):
Use the GNU scientific library for calculations

[- ] gsl (media-sound/snd):
Use the GNU scientific library for calculations

[- ] gsl (sci-astronomy/orsa):
Use the GNU scientific library for calculations

V-Li

--
http://www.gentoo.org/
http://www.faulhammer.org/
Re: New global USE flag: gsl [ In reply to ]
Re: New global USE flag: gsl [ In reply to ]
Michael Cummings <mcummings@gentoo.org>:
> I protest on the grounds that I help maintain PDL, and I'm a
> non-conformist, which means no keywords or use flags that might be in
> line with conforming to others.

On some occasions I think you sometimes smoke that Gentoo Fungus.

V-Li
Re: New global USE flag: gsl [ In reply to ]
Christian Faulhammer <opfer@gentoo.org>:

> I propose to create a new global USE flag:

As there was no objections (mcummings does not count), I did so.

V-Li

--
http://www.gentoo.org/
http://www.faulhammer.org/