hardenedphp - include the hardened php security patch for the php group of
ebuilds
ingres - Adds support for Ingres database
msession - Adds support for msession daemon

Any reason to keep them?

--
Best Regards,
Piotr Jaroszyński
Re: Unused global useflags [ In reply to ]
Piotr Jaroszyński wrote:
> Unused global useflags:
>
> dba - Enables dbm-compatible layers
> dio - Adds direct i/o support
> hardenedphp - include the hardened php security patch for the php group of
> ebuilds
> ingres - Adds support for Ingres database
> msession - Adds support for msession daemon
>
> Any reason to keep them?

Not really... I've thus removed the unused PHP ones:
dba, dio, hardenedphp, ingres, msession
are all gone, thanks for the heads-up @ peper!

--
Best regards,
Luca Longinotti aka CHTEKK

LongiTEKK Networks Admin: chtekk@longitekk.com
Gentoo Dev: chtekk@gentoo.org
SysCP Dev: chtekk@syscp.org
TILUG Supporter: chtekk@tilug.ch
Re: Unused global useflags [ In reply to ]
Piotr Jaroszyński <peper@gentoo.org>:

> emacs-w3 - Add support for Emacs/W3 where applicable

No. Removed.

V-Li
Re: Re: Unused global useflags [ In reply to ]
Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> Piotr Jaroszyński <peper@gentoo.org>:
>

>> emacs-w3 - Add support for Emacs/W3 where applicable
>>

> No. Removed.
>
> V-Li

Die emacs! :D
Re: Re: Unused global useflags [ In reply to ]
Die vim! :-D

2007/3/6, Raúl Porcel <armin76@gentoo.org>:
> Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> > Piotr Jaroszyński <peper@gentoo.org>:
> >

> >> emacs-w3 - Add support for Emacs/W3 where applicable
> >>

> > No. Removed.
> >
> > V-Li
> >

> Die emacs! :D

Joao Emanuel

Contador counter.li.org: 398782
Jabber: joaoemanuel1981@jabber.org
(se quiser me em envie o seu endereço
do seu mensageiro para incluir)
éí¢‡^¾§¶Š(® šŠX§‚X¬
Re: Re: Unused global useflags [ In reply to ]
Joao Emanuel wrote:
> Die vim! :-D

Real programmers use cat > filename :-}
Btw i think the dead keywords can die

--
Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli - http://dev.gentoo.org/~drizzt/
FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff