Mailing List Archive

Package up for grabs: www-client/httrack
Hi!

Just a quick note that I have just dropped maintainership of package…

www-client/httrack

…, about 8 years after my first commit on the package and after bumping
to 3.49.5 and asking for its stabilization due to a security fix about a
minute ago or two, as my last action on the package.

I have dropped the package now because of upstream behavior in recent
years; issues…

https://github.com/xroche/httrack/issues/243
https://github.com/xroche/httrack/issues/244
https://github.com/xroche/httrack/issues/245
https://github.com/xroche/httrack/issues/247

…would be the places to look for details of their and my actions, if
curious.

Regarding open bugs about www-client/httrack in Gentoo:

- https://bugs.gentoo.org/917589 and
https://bugs.gentoo.org/923034 and
https://bugs.gentoo.org/923035
are all about stabilization, keywording, a fixed vulnerability

- https://bugs.gentoo.org/768186
is unconfirmed (i.e. not reproducible) and of unclear importance

Have a nice day

Sebastian