Mailing List Archive

embedded overlay on overlays.gentoo.org
Hi,
solar has requested an account on overlays.gentoo.org for the embedded
overlay for you.
Your password: DX7wnSe40Y

Kind regards,
Stefan

Re: embedded overlay on overlays.gentoo.org [ In reply to ]
Re: embedded overlay on overlays.gentoo.org [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 18:04 +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
> Hi,
> solar has requested an account on overlays.gentoo.org for the embedded
> overlay for you.
> Your password: DX7wnSe40Y
>
> Kind regards,
> Stefan

Was the list the intended recipient of this?

Re: embedded overlay on overlays.gentoo.org [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 18:04 +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
> Hi,
> solar has requested an account on overlays.gentoo.org for the embedded
> overlay for you.
> Your password: DX7wnSe40Y

think you can change my pw and lets do this offlist?

--
Ned Ludd <solar@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Linux

Re: embedded overlay on overlays.gentoo.org [ In reply to ]
Stefan Schweizer wrote:
> Hi,
> solar has requested an account on overlays.gentoo.org for the embedded
> overlay for you.
> Your password: DX7wnSe40Y
>
> Kind regards,
> Stefan

o_O
Re: embedded overlay on overlays.gentoo.org [ In reply to ]
Seemant Kulleen wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 18:04 +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
>> Hi,
>> solar has requested an account on overlays.gentoo.org for the embedded
>> overlay for you.
>> Your password: DX7wnSe40Y
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Stefan
>>

> Was the list the intended recipient of this?

no, of course not. I wonder how it ended up there - the password is changed
and mailed to the right recipient now :)

Probably we should move to a key-based system for committers that are
already developers?

- Stefan

Re: embedded overlay on overlays.gentoo.org [ In reply to ]
Ned Ludd wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 18:04 +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
>> Hi,
>> solar has requested an account on overlays.gentoo.org for the embedded
>> overlay for you.
>> Your password: DX7wnSe40Y
> think you can change my pw and lets do this offlist?

lol, you have not read accurately. The account was requested by you, it is
not your account :)

- Stefan