Before joining Gentoo Emanuele has contributed to gentoo, rxvt-unicode
and other free software/open source projects.

Emanuele is a 23 year old student in computer science at the university
of Catania, in Italy. Besides spending time on Gentoo he's fond of
manga/anime, listening/playing music, poetry and mysticism.

Welcome to the team Emanuele :)

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard

Re: New developer: Emanuele Giaquin (exg) [ In reply to ]
At last... :)
Welcome Emanuele!

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo for Mac OS X Project
Re: New developer: Emanuele Giaquin (exg) [ In reply to ]
woooot! =)

On Mar 6, 2006, at 1:47 PM, Grobian wrote:

> At last... :)
> Welcome Emanuele!
>
> On 06-03-2006 20:41:28 +0100, kloeri@gentoo.org wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> Slightly late but never the less I'd like to introduce Emanuele
>> Giaquinta (exg) who joined the team a few weeks ago. Emanuele will be
>> working on Gentoo/OSX and ppc stuff when he's not making up weird
>> potions :)
>>
>> Before joining Gentoo Emanuele has contributed to gentoo, rxvt-
>> unicode
>> and other free software/open source projects.
>>
>> Emanuele is a 23 year old student in computer science at the
>> university
>> of Catania, in Italy. Besides spending time on Gentoo he's fond of
>> manga/anime, listening/playing music, poetry and mysticism.
>>
>> Welcome to the team Emanuele :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bryan Østergaard
>
> --
> Fabian Groffen
> Gentoo for Mac OS X Project

--Kito

Re: New developer: Emanuele Giaquin (exg) [ In reply to ]
On Monday 06 March 2006 20:41, kloeri@gentoo.org wrote:
> Emanuele is a 23 year old student in computer science at the university
> of Catania, in Italy. Besides spending time on Gentoo he's fond of
> manga/anime, listening/playing music, poetry and mysticism.
Welcome :)

This is going to help our Italian conspiracy pretty well ;)
And at least I can have someone understanding what I say on Gentoo/Alt ;P

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE
Re: New developer: Emanuele Giaquin (exg) [ In reply to ]
kloeri@gentoo.org wrote:
> Welcome to the team Emanuele :)

Welcome!
__