said the package is public-domain?)

--

Martin Ehmsen
Re: License advice [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 28 February 2006 14:46, Martin Ehmsen wrote:
> Should I require a public statement from the authors, like an update
> version on ctan that states the license, or is it enough to refer to the
> bug report? (ie., is it enough that the reporter says that the author
> said the package is public-domain?)
The best thing is probably if the authors can change that directly on CTAN or
if the reporter can provide a signed statement with a public key that is
recognized to be of one of the authors at least.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE