Mailing List Archive

last thoughts for xml/xml2 unification
any last issues people wish to cover before we start finishing this up ?
-mike
Re: last thoughts for xml/xml2 unification [ In reply to ]
Mike Frysinger posted <200602072007.15972.vapier@gentoo.org>, excerpted
below, on Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:07:15 -0500:

> any last issues people wish to cover before we start finishing this up ?

FWIW, I've already filed a bug, and had it marked invalid, due to this,
because it was using xml for xml2, despite the fact that use.desc still
insists that xml is for the v1 library only. At this point (well, the
point as of yesterday when I last synced, anyway),
app-text/ghostscript-esp-8.15.1 doesn't agree with use.desc. Having a
"(merging with xml2)" note in there while it was done would have avoided
an unnecessary/invalid bug spam.

and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in