Mailing List Archive

Re: [gentoo-core] TESTREQUEST bugs.g.o upcoming upgrade
On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 02:09:20PM -0500, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
> Once I see a sufficient amount of success stories, I will announce
> downtime procedures for bugzilla, at which time we can all take a drink
> of our preferred beverage while I do the upgrade.

Never drink and upgrade. ;)

./Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd
Re: [gentoo-core] TESTREQUEST bugs.g.o upcoming upgrade [ In reply to ]
Henrik Brix Andersen posted <20051117102551.GA363@dmz.brixandersen.dk>,
excerpted below, on Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:25:51 +0100:

> On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 02:09:20PM -0500, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
>> Once I see a sufficient amount of success stories, I will announce
>> downtime procedures for bugzilla, at which time we can all take a drink
>> of our preferred beverage while I do the upgrade.
>
> Never drink and upgrade. ;)

LOL!

Thou shalt not drink and upgrade, for it shall cause thy brain to believe
typing in -5 without looking, while doing an etc-update, is a /good/ thing!

and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in