Mailing List Archive

Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Fabio Erculiani (lxnay)
Le dimanche 27 septembre 2009 à 23:18 +0300, Petteri Räty a écrit :
> There is some negative history between Fabio and Gentoo developers.

That's not the more important. I meant the real important things are
your skills, how you can improve gentoo, and mostly how you can help
us :) .

An other KDE guys ? guys seriously you're lucky :P

I found some awesome themes for GNOME on Sabayon Linux ;)

Welcome in the world of Gentoo fabio and have a fun with it
--
Romain Perier
Gentoo Linux Developer
Re: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Fabio Erculiani (lxnay) [ In reply to ]
Thanks to everybody involved in the process and in building up good relationships firstly between Gentoo and Sabayon and secondly among their devs.
I am looking forward to contribute to Gentoo KDE and Portage Projects with my knowledge and ideas. In particular, I am looking forward to merge the good part of Sabayon directly, back into Gentoo (where applicable), making it shining and rocking like in the early days (eheh).
I hope to be able to rectify false rumours surrounding my name (they're funny btw) and have fun with everybody. I'm not here to conspirate or whatever, I'm here to fix bugs, communicate with other developers, and race with ssuominen and patrick.
I will demonstrate my committment through commits, that's the best I could say.

Thanks to Samuli, Patrick and Tomas for having convinced me to join.
A special thank goes to Betelgeuse and his patience.

Fabio Erculiani
http://www.sabayon.org
http://www.gentoo.org
Re: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Fabio Erculiani (lxnay) [ In reply to ]
Welcome aboard, looking forward to your contributions, and don't worry
about rectifying false rumours, just committing to the tree and making
new friends is enough for most. Once again welcome to gentoo it's about
freaking time you became a developer :p