this problem just in horde

--
xpoint
Re: horde and friends [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:06:51 +0200, Benny Pedersen <me@junc.org> wrote:

> [...]
> problem as i see it, is that we have multiple horde ebuilds, but it
> would make more sense to have one horde ebuild with more use flags ?

Have you seen horde-webmail and horde-groupware? They include horde +
several apps.

Alex
Re: horde and friends [ In reply to ]
On man 21 sep 2009 18:18:58 CEST, Alex Legler wrote
> Have you seen horde-webmail and horde-groupware? They include horde
> + several apps.

last time i checked horde webmail would depend on horde installed

what i suggest is horde uses use="imp" if you like to have horde webmail

but this is unrelated to my php c-client problem that are shown on
some emails it cant display in horde, and related to this i would like
to know if its a known by other gentoo users that uses horde, or not
just claws :)

php 5.2.10 will atleast reguire me to install c-client 2006k not
older, i have tryed 2007e also both does not fix the problem i have :/

--
xpoint
Re: horde and friends [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:32:33 +0200, Benny Pedersen <me@junc.org> wrote:

> On man 21 sep 2009 18:18:58 CEST, Alex Legler wrote
> > Have you seen horde-webmail and horde-groupware? They include horde
> > + several apps.
>
> last time i checked horde webmail would depend on horde installed

www-apps/horde-webmail is not Horde IMP.

> what i suggest is horde uses use="imp" if you like to have horde
> webmail

This is not going to happen. Horde itself is an application framework.
emerge horde-imp if you want webmail.

> but this is unrelated to my php c-client problem that are shown on
> some emails it cant display in horde, and related to this i would
> like to know if its a known by other gentoo users that uses horde, or
> not just claws :)
>
> php 5.2.10 will atleast reguire me to install c-client 2006k not
> older, i have tryed 2007e also both does not fix the problem i have :/

File a bug.