Mailing List Archive

Resignation
Hi,

It is time for me to resign as a Gentoo developer. I no longer contribute
enough to the project to warrant developer status, and that is not likely to
change anytime soon. With new hobbies and projects in my life, I no longer
find the free time and motivation combination that used to make me contribute
to Gentoo on a regular basis.

I wish to thank everyone I had the pleasure to work with. I learned a lot from
you, and being part of the development team was a great experience. I plan to
contribute on Bugzilla from time to time, and I might try to come back to
devhood in the future...

With kind regards,

Olivier

--