I vote for marking these profiles as dev, instead of stable since that's
what they seem to be.

Any thoughts?
Re: selinux profiles as 'dev' instead of 'stable' in profiles.desc? [ In reply to ]
Samuli Suominen wrote:

> I find it very hard to commit thesedays since tree is full of
> DEPEND.bad's from selinux profiles (existing ones that I didn't create).
>
> I vote for marking these profiles as dev, instead of stable since that's
> what they seem to be.
>
> Any thoughts?
!doIt
Anyone who wants it can get it, and if they don't know enough to deal with
profiles, they're gonna be totally lost on selinux.
Just don't use that I_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING thing as *no-one* will feel that
they do when it's time to set that. ;-)
--
#friendly-coders -- We're friendly but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)
Re: selinux profiles as 'dev' instead of 'stable' in profiles.desc? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 15:28 +0300, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> I find it very hard to commit thesedays since tree is full of
> DEPEND.bad's from selinux profiles (existing ones that I didn't create).
>
> I vote for marking these profiles as dev, instead of stable since that's
> what they seem to be.
>
> Any thoughts?

How about informing the SELinux team? I don't see any bugs nor have I
received any emails about it.

--
Chris PeBenito
<pebenito@gentoo.org>

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243