ISDN packages need some love
ISDN packages from net-dialup herd were neglected for more than a year.
Stefan Briesenick is our current ISDN developer but he apparently lost
interest in them.

If you're interested in maintaining these packages and you're already a
developer, feel free to join net-dialup team and handle their bugs. If
you're not a developer and you want to become one, I'm willing to be
your mentor.
Re: ISDN packages need some love [ In reply to ]
Alin Năstac posted on Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:40:35 +0200 as excerpted:

> ISDN packages from net-dialup herd were neglected for more than a year.
> Stefan Briesenick is our current ISDN developer but he apparently lost
> interest in them.

IIRC, there was a request for someone else to take over the packages, as
he didn't have that sort of connection any more, some months ago.
Apparently it got no permanent help. Hopefully this does, but I just
wanted to say that I do believe I saw the request, so he didn't just
leave them to rot without asking for help.