Mailing List Archive

[kde-sunset] qt-3 fails to compile with a gcc-4.6
Qt-3 fails to compile with a gcc-4.6 becouse ptrdiff_t was restricted dined
in <cstddef>.
Here is a small fix path in the atach. Could somebody add it to the overlay?

I'm not sure if i should write abouat a kde stuff here... am I?
Re: [kde-sunset] qt-3 fails to compile with a gcc-4.6 [ In reply to ]
Fat-Zer posted on Fri, 19 Oct 2012 04:41:29 +0400 as excerpted:

> I'm not sure if i should write abouat a kde stuff here... am I?

Yes, this is the place for kde-sunset discussion, along with other
desktop issues. (I'm a kde4 user here, with USE=-semantic-desktop set
FWIW, so won't try to answer your main question, but kde-sunset posts do
occur regularly here; this is the right place. I can answer that.)