http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/kde44-46-upgrade.xml

Feel free to suggest improvements.

Cheers, Andreas

--
Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer - kde, sci, arm, tex
dilfridge@gentoo.org
http://www.akhuettel.de/
Re: KDE stabilization upgrade guide [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I upgraded last week on two x86 stable arch machines from 4.2 to 4.6 and
everything went well.

The only thing I had to do was to add a few use flags like:

kde-base/kdelibs semantic-desktop
kde-base/kdepimlibs semantic-desktop

Even though make.profile is link to kde profile.

But it's only my 2 cents contribution.

Thank you!
JM

--