Mailing List Archive

UNSUBSCRIBE
Re: UNSUBSCRIBE [ In reply to ]
Chris Wallraff wrote:
> UNSUBSCRIBE

Nope. Ain't going to happen. Why? You ain't doing it right yet. Try
this:

Send a email to:

When it sends you a confirmation, hit reply and send. Then you can
unsubscribe from the list. You can also check the headers for the info
too.

Dale

:-) :-)

P. S. I do get a kick out of these. People figure oout how to get on
here but can't get off here. lol
Re: UNSUBSCRIBE [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:
> P. S.  I do get a kick out of these.  People figure oout how to get on here
> but can't get off here.  lol

Especially when every single message contains these useful headers:

And, of course, when people sign up they are sent this information: