Mailing List Archive

[kde-sunset] Amarok 1.4.10 Updates
Hi everyone, I'm new to this mailing list, so please excuse any faux pas.
I'm a big Amarok 1.4 fan and unfortunately the current ebuild in KDE sunset
won't build on systems with autoconf 2.64 or higher. I've found a patch to
resolve this and have a couple more patches that I'd like to see added.

I'm unclear what the process is for getting changes into the kde-sunset
overlay, so here is a link to the three new patches (including the fix for
the autoconf problem) as well as a slightly updated ebuild: *
http://preview.tinyurl.com/29h9wa5* <http://preview.tinyurl.com/29h9wa5>

So far I've tested the new ebuild in a local overlay on my ~amd64 laptop
with GCC 4.4 and autoconf 2.65, and it seems to work fine. What steps are
necessary to get these updates into kde-sunset?