noticed), feel free to use the mirror.

Oh yes, and if someone knows whether there is a possibility to add a
mirror in overlay to be used with SRC_URI="mirror://...", please, let
me know.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@jabber.cz
Re: [kde-sunset] Mirroring kde3 files [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 25 May 2010, Ladislav Laska wrote:

> I've stumbled upon some missing distfiles again, so I decided to
> archive them and create mirror. All files I have can be found at:
>
> http://mirror.krakonos.org/kde-sunset/
>
> and I've changed some SRC_URIs to point there for packages not on
> official mirrors and don't have stable homepage (or I haven't found
> it).
>
> Anyway, if someone finds a package that needs mirroring, feel free to
> write me and I'll add it there. If you need mirror for package, that I
> already uploaded (and not changed ebuild - mostly because I didn't
> noticed), feel free to use the mirror.
>
> Oh yes, and if someone knows whether there is a possibility to add a
> mirror in overlay to be used with SRC_URI="mirror://...", please, let
> me know.

Actually, I run one of the official FTP mirrors for Debian. In a day or
two, I should be able to setup a mirror for you. (We've got plenty of
bandwidth at UofC...)

--
+ Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
+ UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
Re: [kde-sunset] Mirroring kde3 files [ In reply to ]
Thanks, that would be just great! Finally, there would be some backup
of all kde3 stuff we have.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---