It's great to have an opportunity to use it, especially after Akonadi
and Nepomuk had become obligatory in the PIM part of KDE-4.4 .

Anyway - some packages in kde-sunset (e.g. kghostview or kdeprint) has
virtual/ghostscript as dependency. As it doesn't exist in the main
tree anymore, I think it should be replaced with
app-text/ghostscript-gpl.

greetings,
Paweł
Re: [kde-sunset] Change dependency from virtual/ghostscript to app-text/ghostscript-gpl [ In reply to ]
Hello,

nothing depends directly on virtual/ghostscript in kde-sunset. May you
have outdated overlay/main tree?

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@jabber.cz

Re: [kde-sunset] Change dependency from virtual/ghostscript to app-text/ghostscript-gpl [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 23 March 2010, Paweł Rumian wrote:
> hi,
>
> First of all - thanks for still maintaining KDE-3.5.
> It's great to have an opportunity to use it, especially after Akonadi
> and Nepomuk had become obligatory in the PIM part of KDE-4.4 .
>
> Anyway - some packages in kde-sunset (e.g. kghostview or kdeprint) has
> virtual/ghostscript as dependency. As it doesn't exist in the main
> tree anymore, I think it should be replaced with
> app-text/ghostscript-gpl.
>
> greetings,
> Paweł

Hi Pawel,
virtual/ghostscript dependency has already been fixed. You need to update kde-sunset tree:
layman -S

Tomasz
Re: [kde-sunset] Change dependency from virtual/ghostscript to app-text/ghostscript-gpl [ In reply to ]
2010/3/23 Tomasz <burak1000.ml@gmail.com>:
> Hi Pawel,
> virtual/ghostscript dependency has already been fixed. You need to update kde-sunset tree:
> layman -S

I was sure I did it - of course it works now.
Thanks!

Paweł