Mailing List Archive

Re: [qt@g.o] Meeting 17 Dec Qt team
Re: [qt@g.o] Meeting 17 Dec Qt team [ In reply to ]
Due to continued DDoS attack on Freenode, resulting in frequent
netsplits, we are moving the meeting location to the OFTC network, on
the #gentoo-qt channel. The agenda is now online at [1], where it can
be editted by team members who have access to our gitorious repo.

1: http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20091217

Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)
Re: [qt@g.o] Meeting 17 Dec Qt team [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 17 December 2009 18:08:31 Ben de Groot wrote:
> Due to continued DDoS attack on Freenode, resulting in frequent
> netsplits, we are moving the meeting location to the OFTC network, on
> the #gentoo-qt channel. The agenda is now online at [1], where it can
> be editted by team members who have access to our gitorious repo.
>
> 1: http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20091217
>
> Cheers,

Could you plz move it to gentoo-meetings so we can have the kde meeting
afterwards there? thanks

--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
Gentoo KDE Team
Re: [qt@g.o] Meeting 17 Dec Qt team [ In reply to ]
2009/12/17 Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@gentoo.org>:
> On Thursday 17 December 2009 18:08:31 Ben de Groot wrote:
>> Due to continued DDoS attack on Freenode, resulting in frequent
>> netsplits, we are moving the meeting location to the OFTC network, on
>> the #gentoo-qt channel. The agenda is now online at [1], where it can
>> be editted by team members who have access to our gitorious repo.
>>
>> 1: http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20091217
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> Could you plz move it to gentoo-meetings so we can have the kde meeting
> afterwards there? thanks
>
> --
> Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
> Gentoo KDE Team

On request, we will meet in #gentoo-meetings on OFTC today. See you there!