Mailing List Archive

KDE 3.3 and CrystalSVG
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this issue or how to resolve it,
I've been googling for sometime and have found very little..

It all started when I emerged kde3.3 to replace 3.2.. While tinkering I
decided that I would remove some icon-sets that I didn't want and never
used. Crystalsvg is one of those I removed..

Now when I load kde, no icons appear for anything, I get complaints in
.xsession-errors related to no default icon set crystalsvg found and if
I go to set an icon manually for a panel or menu entry the interface
crashes out.

Any ideas? I'm assuming a link is broken because I've reinstalled both
kde3.2 and 3.3 again a couple times over, I've also moved my .kde*
directories all to no avail..

This happens to all user accounts.

Thanks,
Tom