Mailing List Archive

AW: Best desktop environment for web design
I suggest fluxbox.

it is very nice and small. i use it with ROX-Filer...

f.

Re: AW: Best desktop environment for web design [ In reply to ]
I am going to strike one up for OpenBox it is so elegant and fast.
I am currently using Openbox with torsmo and pypanel with X.Org
After I start up X my ram usage levels out to 32Mb. now tell me that
isn't light and fast.