TTBOMK any real equivalent in the Linux world?

The overall area if it matters is financial, trading systems with a
genetic orientation, but not neural networks. I use a number of
programs in these areas, most being in Windows, but also R in Linux,
and have some ideas about combining features from a bunch of them into
a single application in Linux.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
Re: OT: Finding programmers? [ In reply to ]
unsubscribe

Re: OT: Finding programmers? [ In reply to ]
Carlos Benevides posted on Sat, 15 Nov 2014 20:46:00 -0600 as excerpted:

> unsubscribe

All posts to this list, including both yours and the one you replied to
(and presumably mine when it gets thru the list-serv) have a set of
list-* headers, including list-post, presumably the address you posted
to, and both list-help and list-unsubscribe.

Hint: Neither the list-help nor the list-unsubscribe headers have the
same address as list-post. There's a reason for that, as I'd not want to
be unsubscribed simply because I mentioned the word in this post. =:^)

So view-headers and follow the appropriate one, instead of randomly
posting something you think /might/ work, but obviously didn't.

Alternatively, since you seem unable to read headers, follow the
unsubscribe instructions on the same web page you presumably subscribed
from, very easily found (you found it to subscribe, after all, why does
it suddenly become invisible when you want to unsubscribe, hint, it
doesn't) by following the mailing list link from the main gentoo.org web
page.

Alternatively, that page also has an address to contact for manual
removal, if the automated system won't work for you.

Alternatively, stay subscribed. =:^)

Note that I've neither copied the list headers in question here nor
directly linked the web page in question. They're as easy to find to
unsubscribe as when you subscribed, and you obviously did that without a
problem...